Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back To School

A couple of months ago, I would've though that school is a piece of shit. It still may be but now that there's one day of holidays to go, it seems quite inviting. I find myself promising to pay attention, do homework asap, keep organized, socialize with my friends, become a better person and a lot of other things. One thing is for sure and that's the holidays fucking up my lifestyle. Endless late nights of Call of Duty and early afternoon sleep-ins prove to increase depression and a overwhelming sense of uselessness. You know what? I'm glad that I'm going back to school to turn into an actual person again and not a lazy rat with a wheel of blue vein cheese. You would think that all it takes is that frame of mind, but there's nothing you can do about your sleep schedule if it's stayed to same for a couple of weeks. Supposedly I have to go to school tomorrow by waking up at 6 o'clock, but at 6 I'm usually getting ready to go to bed. Things can get so fucked up and I have no idea what to do for this week seeing as I'm going to lose a lot of sleep and energy.

Here's a pretty awesome song

No comments:

Post a Comment